We have 2 New Basic/Puppy Obedience Classes Beginning on Saturday January 6th.
The first will be held at Sheldegren Pet Resort (3440 Enterprise Rd. E Safety Harbor, FL 34695). It will begin at 8:30 a.m.
The 2nd class will be held at Banfield Pet Hospital/Vetcare in Carrollwood. (13221 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL 33618) This class will begin at 1:15 p.m.
Both classes are an hour long and will cover the following skills and behaviors.
Obedience skills taught in course:
1. Sits, sit stays from 5 feet, sit while owner shakes a persons hand, sit while another person approaches with a dog and shakes owners hand
2. Loose leash walking, loose leash walking through group of dogs
3. Come on 6′ leash to Distant recalls on a 20 ‘ leash
4. Heels to heeling through people and dogs
5. Downs and Down Stay from 5 feet away
6. Waits/ boundaries at doors, gates, car door
7. Socialization skills each week
Behaviors Covered in Course:
1. Jumping on people, furniture or counters
2. Leave it
3. Dropping and retrieving
5. Potty Training
7. Bathing/ Grooming
Be sure to visit our website by clicking here to reserve a spot in class and for more information.
We have limited spaces in both classes so register to guarantee your spot in the class.